The Phoenix 250 MAX combines the ultra-low-grain performance of the 200 MAX with the excellent high-temperature performance of the 200 HT, making it the best-performing dehumidifier in its class in any temperature without bypass or the need for adjustment.
- The 250 MAX pulls 145 pints per day at AHAM (80°/60% Rh) and generates an impressive 365 CFM while only pulling 8.2 amps! It’s one of the most energy efficient low grain refrigerant dehumidifiers on the market today.
- The downward-focused exhaust airflow directs dry, low-grain air toward the floor to speed drying efficiency. Like all Phoenix dehumidifiers, the 250 MAX has multiple ducting options and is easily inlet and outlet ductable. It requires a 12″ Mylar duct for the intake and 10″ Lay Flat ducting for the exhaust, both of which can be applied in seconds.
- Weighing in at just 119 lbs, you get exceptional power and performance in a highly portable package. This unit is perfectly balanced making maneuverability and transportation effortless.
- The 250 MAX features a sleek and professional-looking stainless steel exterior with hemmed edges and chamfered corners, so there are no sharp edges to hurt your hands or scratch up walls. The large 12” wheels are recessed into the unit, so you don’t have to worry about getting hung up on anything during transport.
- Plus, this unit also features a beefy 1/8” thick material on the skid plate and redesigned axial, which helps to minimize impact when going up and down stairs.
- As impressive as the 250 MAX is on the outside, the inside is equally notable. This dehumidifier features plenty of room around internal components, which makes maintenance tasks easy. Coated coils and a heavy-duty condensate, provide longer life and better performance even in the harshest environments.
- ETL approved.
- Xactimate code: WTRDHM