The Phoenix Axial Air Mover is the industry’s only air mover specifically engineered with patent pending FOCUS Technology. FOCUS Technology revolutionizes evaporative drying by producing air velocities greater than competitive products and focusing those velocities on hard-to-dry areas such as carpet and pad, sub-floor and walls.
The Phoenix Axial Mover operator interface is conveniently located for easy access, featuring: power indicator lamp, three-position switch, hour meter, FCI outlet, and circuit breaker, eliminating nuisance trips to the breaker box.
- Greater air velocities than competitive products
- Focused velocities 0 to over 23.5 feet
- Directs air flow towards problematic corners, where the wall meets the floor
- Capable of reducing secondary damage claims stemming from the side-effects of trapped humidity like fungi, mold, mildew or structural damage
- 3000 cfm
- Long-life 2-speed motor
- Low noise, quiet operation
- Lightweight and compact linear low-density polyethylene (LLDP) housing is washable, chemical resistant and stacks for storage
- Colored Restoration Red for high visibility
- Ergonomic handle
- Power-on indicator light
- Automatic hour meter displays site run time
- On-board power management:
- Circuit breaker protects air mover and attached devices and prevents nuisance visits to the junction box
- GFCI protection promotes operator safety in wet applications
- Duplex AC outlet allows daisy-chaining of up to four axial air movers
- 20 ft AC cord with cord management
- Units interlock for ease of stacking during storage and handling
- Weighs 2.5 lbs less than competitive units
PHOENIX AXIAL AIR MOVER SPECIFICATIONS
Part No. 4025200 Drive Motor 1/4 hp 1-phase 110/120 VAC 2-speed 4-pole, PSC Electric Motor CFM Approximately 3000 Cord 20 ft. Power Cord Outlet 15A UL Rated GFCI Current Draw 2.5 Amps Voltage 115 VAC Warranty Year One- 100% parts and labor (all components); Year Two- 100% parts only (all components); Year(s) Three through Seven- Only materials and workmanship of the housing are covered.
Machine Shipping Width 19.9″ 19.25″ Height 19.5″ 20″ Depth 15.2″ (intake to exhaust) 15.5 Weight 29.5 lbs 32.7 lbs